Monday, January 2, 2023

Hon Dr John Abraham Godson’s New year message to the people of Abia Central

​

African Democratic Party(ADC) Abia Central Senatorial Candidate Hon John has urged the people of Abia Central to be hopeful of a better 2023.

“Seeing out a year gone by and ushering in a new one is always a moving experience. If we take stock of the year gone by, we have every reason to be happy as our expectations are being fulfilled and our efforts at building a virile, stable and sustainable Abia Central is crystallising in vision.” He said

While soliciting a hand of fellowship to actualise the dreams to champion the course of Abia Central senatorial zone, Hon John said “Today, I thank you for standing by me so far and for the great support I have received from you. I also urge you to stretch your hands along with me that together, we may force "dawn of greatness" on Abia Central.

“As we begin a new voyage in a New Year, it offers us another unique opportunity to consolidate on our well-scripted manifesto with exhilarating pages to deliver our land" He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment